Is ATT ever getting the 32gb version?

ioserr

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Waiting for my preorder to ship, if it is delayed until next week I may just decide to wait for a 32gb version instead--has there been any word on if/when it will be available? Any estimates/guesses if no official word yet based on past releases (haven't had any Android phones before)? Thanks

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
NO they are not getting it....There is a reason for the SDcard..Get one with the 16gig version or look up one of the other carriers.

Reactions: ioserr

nkd

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
No as in no word yet, or no as in definitely never getting it? Thanks

Its already been told to most of the sites that they are not getting 32gb and only will be getting the 16gb. I have never ordered a phone with more than 16gb if it had a micro sd available. I got a 64gb micro sd card waiting to be thrown in when I get the phone

Reactions: ioserr

DallasFlier

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
NO they are not getting it....There is a reason for the SDcard..Get one with the 16gig version or look up one of the other carriers.

Its already been told to most of the sites that they are not getting 32gb and only will be getting the 16gb. I have never ordered a phone with more than 16gb if it had a micro sd available. I got a 64gb micro sd card waiting to be thrown in when I get the phone

Yep! I'd never order a 32gb version. The difference in price for the additional 16gb internal to the phone never makes sense, given that you can throw a full 64gb additional for a total of 80gb for a much more reasonable price. The only reason to pay the premium is if you don't think 80gb of storage is enough, and frankly I can't imagine needing more.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
32Gig version information...

Carriers that have it?

Sprint & Verizon only (That I know of. I didn't see anything for Tmo but to be honest I didn't keep up with their info due to the fact Tmo doesn't really work in Vermont.)

Cost?

$250 with a 2 year contract.

Other?

Its shipping a week behind the 16gig version on Sprint. I think you can only order online VIA any of the 2 carriers that I have listed. (Meaning I don't think it will be carried ion the local stores. Of course like any of this information...I could change or I could be wrong!)

I didn't mean to sound harsh its just all of this information is on the main AC front page.

So I hope this is helpful to you. Also hope it helps you with whatever road you take! :)

Cheers...

DallasFlier

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
Carriers that have it?

Sprint & Verizon only (That I know of. I didn't see anything for Tmo but to be honest I didn't keep up with their info due to the fact Tmo doesn't really work in Vermont.)

Cost?

$250 with a 2 year contract.

Yep! $50 extra for 16gb extra - just makes no sense at all, when there's a microSD slot available. You can buy a 32gb microSD card for less than $50!

Reactions: cgardnervt

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Yep! $50 extra for 16gb extra - just makes no sense at all, when there's a microSD slot available. You can buy a 32gb microSD card for less than $50!

I agree! But some people will say the phone runs faster with its local storage. I don't mind the difference personally. So I am content with the 16gig with the SDcard as an option later if I really need it.

But this is a good point to keep in mind too if money plays a big part. Like it does for many I am sure! :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raykv23