Is it worth it? Can i do this?

jbomb11

Banned
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Is this phone that much better than the droid charge? I had the thunderbolt traded for the charge now the tech freak in me wants the bionic.

Also if i don't have an upgrade is there anyway to not pay full retail?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Is this phone that much better than the droid charge? I had the thunderbolt traded for the charge now the tech freak in me wants the bionic.

Also if i don't have an upgrade is there anyway to not pay full retail?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

I was forced into a charge because of the bionic delays, and the bionic is in a whole other league. There are no random slowdowns, no freezes or other bugs, and the phone just feels way smoother. I found the charge to be the slowest of all the LTE handsets, with the bolt being near the top.

As for full retail; there's no way around it. I checked on eBay before I got mine and they're all selling for more than new. You can do what I did, though, and split the cost between in store and billed to your account. I paid $350 when I got it, and billed the rest to my account to pay with my next bill in October. It's still a lot, but it's spread out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Keekeegottadroid

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Bought the charge for my daughter. Luckily, she's had no problems with it. She was wowed by the bionic though. The bionic is MUCH smoother but I like her screen better. Her camera seems to be better too.

mamawM

May 17, 2010
Visit site
my husband has the charge and i have drooled all over it since he got it in may. i upgraded from the eris to the bionic thrusday. to say i'm thrilled and excited is an understatement. that being said, there are some things about the charge that i like better than the bionic and there are some things on the bionic that i like better. this tech is changing so rapidly it's really hard to be happy with what you have sometimes. these are both great phones and while the specs on the bionic may be beefier, in real world performance they are not very differnet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AppletoDroid40