Is my Google activity visible on an unsynced Google account on another device

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

There seems to be a great deal of confusion over the visibility of Google activity between two separate unsynced accounts on separate mobile devices. At no point in time were either accounts logged into on the same device. Recently my Wife has noticed some very suspicious activity in both web and app as well as maps on her Google account which she did not visit/search. The logged entries are listed as unknown device and having not conducted the activity herself it is believed I am responsible and that my google account activity is populating on her account activity. Is this possible? Clarification is absolutely needed and greatly appreciated
Details

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Has she ever logged into any other device or computer with her Google account? People often forget that they logged into their Google account on a computer at work, or at the local library, or somewhere else. If they don't bother to log back out, then any subsequent activity on that computer by anyone else will get logged to their Google account.

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol