Is someone accessing my accounts

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

* VERY LONG READ. SORRY *
Could somebody give me some advice please.
I believe that someone accesses my accounts frequently. Not really noticeable on my Android but when I login to my laptop my locked screen has been altered.
I've had to change my passwords multiple times. Device and data activities shows failed login-successful login then password changed and on a few an Alias has been added
there are activities from my browser histories that I didn't make and says unknown device. Activity on maps of my hometown. And lots of other activities
I have Norton and while ago failed to pick up a virus which kept throwing me off Web pages. Having to sign back in for no reason ect ect. The host was eliminated
This however seems different. Almost like they are messing with me. As if they know me. Nothing has been taken from my bank account or no suspicious activity reported. Also the TXT LOG when read is like two people discussing and communicating what they are doing. Is that how they should be?? It is making me paranoid !!! Is this another virus or is someone actually going through my accounts for fun
OR...am I going mad!!!!
If they are how do i stop it ?
Thanks in advance
MJU

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members