Is the S10 compatible with the Verizon pre-paid service?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Has anyone tested an IMEI against the Prepaid - bring your own device section of their site?

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
Has anyone tested an IMEI against the Prepaid - bring your own device section of their site?

Yes, the US model is. I have an unlocked S10e that I bought to Verizon to use on prepaid and it is compatible. You get HD Voice, and WiFi calling. Also on My Verizon, there's a picture of my S10e, which confirms that it is fine with Verizon.

rolexreviews

Feb 23, 2019
Visit site
Yes, the US model is. I have an unlocked S10e that I bought to Verizon to use on prepaid and it is compatible. You get HD Voice, and WiFi calling. Also on My Verizon, there's a picture of my S10e, which confirms that it is fine with Verizon.
While I never bothered with HD Voice or WiFi calling (dont have wifi and not even sure what HD voice is) i can confirm that it does work with prepaid tho.

I have an unlocked unit from best buy (s10e) works flawlessly and I even have the family prepaid plan no problems.

Now, does anyone wanna help me out and tell me how to activate HD voice?

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
While I never bothered with HD Voice or WiFi calling (dont have wifi and not even sure what HD voice is) i can confirm that it does work with prepaid tho.

I have an unlocked unit from best buy (s10e) works flawlessly and I even have the family prepaid plan no problems.

Now, does anyone wanna help me out and tell me how to activate HD voice?

HD Voice is basically Voice over LTE. This makes for clear sounding calls and you can use LTE data while on a call.

It should be enabled on your account already but go to settings->connections->mobile networks and enable VoLTE calls.

Network mode should have LTE/CDMA enabled already.

rolexreviews

Feb 23, 2019
Visit site
HD Voice is basically Voice over LTE. This makes for clear sounding calls and you can use LTE data while on a call.

It should be enabled on your account already but go to settings->connections->mobile networks and enable VoLTE calls.

Network mode should have LTE/CDMA enabled already.
oh ok yeah I do have on VoLTE because data wasn't working while on phone calls without that.

thanks for the reply

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawyer8