Is there a docking station I can connect my s7 edge to speakers.

George Kimani

Jan 30, 2017
Visit site
Well i was making a docking station for a project at school and then i found that i cannot find a docking station online that has a audio output. It is vital that i complete the project and all i need is to be able to connect a docking station to a speaker so it can play music however i can not find it online. if there is anyone who can help me please let me know.

sparksd

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site

sparksd

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site

sparksd

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Do you need a docking station as opposed to just using an audio cable in the headphone jack and a regular charger?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Are you hoping for a dock that won't require you to connect something to the phone's headphone jack? Because that's how it would have to work -- the audio output won't come through the USB port.

sparksd

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
I stand corrected -- thanks for the info!:)

No problem. It would seem that there have been changes to Samsung's implementation over time. The Samsung dock I indicated above operates differently for our different phones (tested today):

Galaxy SIII - full charging and audio out work
Galaxy Note 4 - charges but audio out does not work
Galaxy S7 Edge - nothing works and I get the moisture-in-USB warning

pappcam

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
No problem. It would seem that there have been changes to Samsung's implementation over time. The Samsung dock I indicated above operates differently for our different phones (tested today):

Galaxy SIII - full charging and audio out work
Galaxy Note 4 - charges but audio out does not work
Galaxy S7 Edge - nothing works and I get the moisture-in-USB warning

I have the same dock and it worked for the S3, S6 and Note 4 but only did audio for the S3. It doesn't work at all for the S7 so I've purchased a wireless charging stand instead.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdrianBaw