Is there a way to delete the corporate calendar

ericatomars06

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
So I dont think there is a way. but what the heck maybe someone could help me.. Is there a way to delete the corporate calendar. I find it really annoying and I dont use it.. Its just a waste a space, along with the google talk.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
If you have your phone rooted I have seen some 2.1 ROM's that leave those app's out and have seen some other threads on alldroid with steps to remove those app's.

dagostin

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Corp cal is here to stay unless you're hacking your phone as others have said. Also please note, if you remove corp cal and then later try to apply the OEM update that may come, it will probably fail (I believe the update process validates certain things and if it doesn't find that application it might bag). All that said, if you have root access, you can indeed mount the system partition and do something like mv CorpCal.apk CorpCal.apk.bak (im not sure of the real file name). Then if you ever want to go back to the OEM update route, simply move it back into its original filename. I do not sugest messing with system file partitions unless you know what you are doing AND of course have backups, this is merely an explanation of how to do it.

ericatomars06

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
hmm yeah i figured as much... okay.. I thought there might be something, resonable I could do.. I don't want to root my phone because I dont wanna have a failed updated or any other problems later on. The corp cal annoys me, but not that much! Thanks for all your advice guys.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blaze_3ds