Is there a way to erase everything I know about flashing and stuff from my mind?

adellc3

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
I wish I didn't know about this stuff. I've almost bricked my phone like 5 times. Lol. I wish I could be simple minded like my parents and my redneck brother. They all have androids too. They don't know anything that goes on in their phones. I wish I had that way of thinking. They just see their phone as a phone. I see mine as something to tinker with when i really should be doing college homework. Are there any suggestions to get rid of all of this useless information that's just gonna get me in trouble at some point?

Sent from a Samsing Fascinate with Froyo, which is the latest we'll ever see. Using Tapatalk.

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
t10neuralizer.jpg

In all seriousness, I have "bricked" my phone a few times. Fortunately. 99.9999% of the time, a brick is completely recoverable with a few steps.

Sheepdog Elite

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
t10neuralizer.jpg

In all seriousness, I have "bricked" my phone a few times. Fortunately. 99.9999% of the time, a brick is completely recoverable with a few steps.

Bricking is fun to repair if you ask me. It presents a neat challenge to get it all just the way you want it :D That and I pull my phone out at work, people look at my theme and just drool. I love having a rooted phone so much I couldn't not root my next one. It's like holding lightning in your hand. It just feels so much cooler than a D battery.

adellc3

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
t10neuralizer.jpg

I'm sure there's always a way to fix it. But it sucks because I've been messing around with my phone when I have so many other things to do. All of this stuff is like an addiction. I'm on the forums about 30% of my day. Lol. And that's a lot of time to be on the forums.

I love knowing all of this stuff, yet I wish I didn't. Its like having the power to tell the future and then everyone asking you to tell them their future and then feeling like its a curse instead of a gift. You know what I mean?

Sent from a Samsing Fascinate with Froyo, which is the latest we'll ever see. Using Tapatalk.

afbar1114

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
i wish there was i have flashed everything i can and now i am bored and still looking...i might even go gunnermike style and flash stuff from other phones just because i am bored lol

adellc3

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
pfft, light weight :cool:

Lol, lightweight? How often are you on here?
Plus, does anyone get paid to be a moderator or anything?

Edit: and I'm not meaning any of this in a douche tone. I'm honestly wanting to know. Lol. Just out of curiosity.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Lol, lightweight? How often are you on here?
Plus, does anyone get paid to be a moderator or anything?

ive been a member since october, didnt start really posting till november and im at 3,400 post approx,,,, ask anyone i am on here most of my day , while i work , i wake up just to see if someone needs help....and i dont get a dime , i volunteer all my time. :) in pursuit of helping others have a wonderful android/android central experience

adellc3

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
i think i am on it like 24/7 i even downloaded tapatalk and i am on it when ever i get a chance and when i am in class i am on it insted of learning

Yeah, I'm always on tapatalk during my Environmental science class. I have a test tomorrow in there and I haven't registered a word that man has said.

afbar1114

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
it sucks and what sucks even more is that theres no new stuff out right now. i am thinking about going back to dl09 just to flash more new stuff...lol.. but my phone runs great except for the edf on the 3 key insted of def

adellc3

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
ive been a member since october, didnt start really posting till november and im at 3,400 post approx,,,, ask anyone i am on here most of my day , while i work , i wake up just to see if someone needs help....and i dont get a dime , i volunteer all my time. :) in pursuit of helping others have a wonderful android/android central experience

I think I may have been on here longer than you have. Lol. And that's awesome that you volunteer your time like that. What do you do for a living?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I think I may have been on here longer than you have. Lol. And that's awesome that you volunteer your time like that. What do you do for a living?

I am on the research and development team that develops molecules that are used to make OLED's , Samsung and most OLED manufacturers get their technology from us

afbar1114

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I am on the research and development team that develops molecules that are used to make OLED's , Samsung and most OLED manufacturers get their technology from us

that sounds awsome man. so you kno alot about this stuff then.. do we have oled's in the phones?

adellc3

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site

That sounds so awesome. How do you get a job like that? What kind of degree must you have?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
that sounds awsome man. so you kno alot about this stuff then.. do we have oled's in the phones?

Yup all galaxy S phones are OLED technology, hence sAMOLED..

Super active matrix organic light emitting device/diode

That sounds so awesome. How do you get a job like that? What kind of degree must you have?

Most people that work there have chemistry degrees, alot have physics and quantum physics....

i think i am the one of 3 non admin that does not have a degree, i was a glorified robotics engineer and i got laid off, my friend worked here and he got me an interview, they needed someone who was technical but they couldnt have someone with a physics degree doing what i do, kind of a waste of degree. so i fit the bill.....i have no college experience, i learned everything out in the field

Sheepdog Elite

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I officially want to have your babies. I'll never have a phone that doesn't use tech up to snuff with the super AMOLED again. I'm really excited to see what comes of the samsung buy up of that company that makes electro-wetting or what's it's face.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomeoCatcher