Is there an app for Barclays mobile banking app in the UK for my Samsung Galaxy S5?

1993blackwoodgeee

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
my samsung galaxy s5 can't find barclays mobile banking app uk

i have recently swapped from an iPhone 6 to the samsung galaxy s5, i am not technical at all so i am slightly stuck! i have attempted to download the 'barclays banking app' as many of my friends who own the same phone have this app! but when i try the app store just simply doesn't find it..it is probably one of the most useful apps to me so i am a little lost without it! any help would be massively appreciated

JustynS

Dec 3, 2014
Visit site
I am having the same issue. New Galaxy S5 and cannot find Barclays UK mobile app and link from Barclays website shows as cant be found. I too have friends with same phone who have the app so dont understand what is going on! Help please :)

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: my samsung galaxy s5 can't find barclays mobile banking app uk

According to Barclay's Bank, UK (and they should know, but evidently they're wrong), the only app they have is for the iPhone.

@1993blackwoodgeee, ask your friends where they downloaded the app, then post a link (you'll have to write it out, like barclaysbank dot com slash ...) so the others looking for it can find it.

mrsm13

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
Hi there I'm having the same prob.. spoke with Google (playstore ) to find out what's happening and she told me they took it off the android site on the 26th for updates whicwhich I find weird as I had it on my iPhone5 and also my lumia ?? I desperately need this app for everyday use... even barclays them self's have no idea what's goin on. Please help 😐

mrsm13

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
After just speak in to the mobile banking supervisor for barclays... He has assured me that the new upto date app will be avaliable from Tuesday 9th December 2014. Hope this helps u all xx

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz