Is there an app that mirrors the yahoo sports app nfl games to Roku

huntmarvin

Oct 25, 2021
Visit site
I've looked for mirror apps to use for androids Yahoo sports app to mirror NFL games to my Roku. Does anyone know if there is one that actually works like that?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Sorry, but I don't have a Roku myself. I would otherwise suggest trying to use the Cast Screen option in the system settings to see if you can cast to something like a Chromecast (and presumably a Roku), but the video and audio quality when doing that can often be mediocre.

ZedberdTreap

Jan 25, 2022
Visit site
Hey guys. Have you thought about changing your smart TV? Either way, I hope you could set up the Roku, or you followed the advice and set it up via Chromecast. I agree that the quality through Chromecast is much worse than through Roku. I've tried it and made sure of it. By the way, are you interested in predictions? I think any match is much more interesting to watch if you place bets on it. I think it's hard to disagree with that. I can recommend a site with predictions. https://www.wunderdog.com/college-football/picks You don't even have to buy any forecasts on this site. I use it myself, and I love it. The most important thing if you bet by yourself is to make reasonable bets and not give into emotions or permanently lose.

Last edited: