Is there anyway to make the clock smaller on lock screen?

Aserar

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Hello all..

This is my first Android phone.. i got sick of iphone's crap and decided to get the LG G Pro2.. I know it's not the G2 but I found that they are basically the same device, at least UI wise.

I don't hate the lock screen, it's jut that I really don't like the giant thick numbers and letters they used on it, and the position they put the clock in. So I was wondering is there is a way to make the clock smaller.. perhaps changing the font they use.

Also, if it was possible to change just the font, but I want to go even further and totally change the layout and the look of the lock screen, how do I do that on android exactly?

thanks in advance.

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Hello all..

This is my first Android phone.. i got sick of iphone's crap and decided to get the LG G Pro2.. I know it's not the G2 but I found that they are basically the same device, at least UI wise.

I don't hate the lock screen, it's jut that I really don't like the giant thick numbers and letters they used on it, and the position they put the clock in. So I was wondering is there is a way to make the clock smaller.. perhaps changing the font they use.

Also, if it was possible to change just the font, but I want to go even further and totally change the layout and the look of the lock screen, how do I do that on android exactly?

thanks in advance.
Try an alternative lock screen... I would recommend Magic Locker

http://www.androidtipsz.com/8-best-free-lock-screen-replacement-apps-for-android

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 using Tapatalk

Aserar

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Thank you for responding. I'll try it for now.
I wanted to keep the original look and effect of the lock screen. just wanted a smaller clock. I hope it's possible

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for responding. I'll try it for now.
I wanted to keep the original look and effect of the lock screen. just wanted a smaller clock. I hope it's possible
The stock lock screen doesn't use traditional widgets, therefore they cannot be resized. Sorry

Aserar

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Thank you guys for your input. I just switched the original clock with slightly smaller one from the stock widgets. not a lot better but bearable.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pagetrip29