Is this a deal worth getting the s9 Plus over Note 9?

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Just saw Greggles talking about this tonight. You get a S9 Plus and you get a free Chromebook and a 64gb micro SD card as well.

If you don't use the spen a lot is that deal with it since it's $100 cheaper than the Note 9 and getting the Chrome Book and SD card as well? Also I got an s8 Plus sitting in the drawer as well for trade in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOKjG7fbaq0

Itsa_Me_Mario

¯\_(o_o)_/¯
Feb 19, 2018
Visit site
Money wise yes, best phone possible wise... hell no, what are you thinking? lol, we all know you're getting a Note 9 and you do too. Who cares if it's more expensive, let's get to it!

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Money wise yes, best phone possible wise... hell no, what are you thinking? lol, we all know you're getting a Note 9 and you do too. Who cares if it's more expensive, let's get to it!

I still worry our Note 9 might hit the $1000 mark lol. Only thing I heard of is that the price in Poland is teh same as last year but those prices don't always reflect our price.

methodman89

Feb 5, 2018
Visit site
Last month, they were half price, as a buy one get one free . If you have patience, wait a bit and keep checking the specials.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I agree; Note 9 will be the better phone, however, those looking for a deal and willing to not use the S-Pen would go for the GS9, the Chromebook and the SD card.

andrew_ackley

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
If the note 9 has the rumored 4kmah battery than I'm going for it. The stereo speakers, battery and fps placement are enough to justify an upgrade and Samsung knows it lol. The s9 plus I'm using is so good I'll have trouble jumping ship if it's $1k plus after taxes which I know for sure it will be.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmitrbol