is thunderROM compatible with our phone

Franzferdinan51

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
is thunder rom compatible with our phone if not i'd like to see it made compatible or a rom like cyanogenMOD for our phone any possiblitys is ne1 working on roms and wanna give us a sneak peak?

jackgopack4

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
It is indeed, use the custom recovery, make sure to wipe the three categories listed, and then flash away! (Follow all instructions very carefully, it is a dangerous process, but you shouldn't have any trouble.)
Keep in mind the menu and home keys will be switched, so download this app and change all the buttons that say "menu" to "home" and all the "home" buttons to "menu." I did that and I've been running almost flawlessly for about a week and a half now.

gfurr24

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
All of the Optimus S roms I tried ran great. The only thing that didnt work was MMS. I know with my old T-Mobile Android phones (GSM) there was always an APN setting where you could manually change the MMS port. I am new to CDMA Android phones and noticed that there is no way to change MMS settings on there. Or maybe there is? Thats the only thing keeping me away from Optimus S roms.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaydenWhitfield