Is typing slow or am I just too fast?

melissasroja

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
I dont seem to have the same issue with my Droid X at all but I notice since I got my Galaxy Tab the rate the thing types at is so slow. Ill sometimes be words and words ahead and its still tying. Backspace is just as slow. Are they all like this or is it just mine?

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I using the Samsung keypad instead of the swype and there is a small lag but I never get words ahead maybe a letter but that's it. Have you tried both keypads? To change just long press on the input area. Maybe your just a super fast ;)

KrimsonGray

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I use Better Keyboard 8 from the Android Market and like it a lot more than the stock keyboard. Some people also swear by Thumb Keyboard which has a slightly different layout.

Sent from my GT-P1000M using Tapatalk

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Sometimes when I first boot up the tab and start typing right away I will experience a lag where the text will not show up at the same time I'm typing but that goes away after about 10 seconds.... nothing major. Maybe try a different kb...I'm using SmartKeyboard Pro.... but even when I was on stock I never had that problem.... maybe you're faster then a machine...:p.....try a reboot.

melissasroja

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
Im thinking maybe Im just too fast. Its also slow on the keyboard docking thingy. Another thing I cant figure out is you know how on the Droid X if you need to skip back a few letters you hold down your finger on the typing and then slide the cursor back or forward? Well I cant do that on this. It instantly goes into the edit text option. Am I doing something wrong?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiviwin68