Is your Galaxy S23 Ultra having Wi-Fi issues? You're not alone.

rizzo269

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I had this same problem with the s22 ultra, fold 4, and now s23 ultra. Have wifi 6 turned off on my router for now.

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using Tapatalk

YankInDaSouth

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I have been noticing from time to time pics on pages take forever to load. Turning off WiFi they load instantly; after reading this I can't help but wonder if it has something to do with WiFi 6
I haven't gotten the dreaded "connected no internet" message though, but I remember getting that a lot early on with the S22U.

Sent from Galaxtis 2.0

Reactions: Super Spartan

webnit

Apr 16, 2023
Visit site
Was having issues with wifi saying not connected on and off for 2 months. Had to turn wifi off and on to temporarily fix this. . Latest update has fixed the problem. No issues now!

Reactions: Super Spartan
Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, connects (Wi-Fi) runs a few seconds, then dies then back up. It's like it constantly auth/deauth in a perfect square wave. This happens with different APs at different locations. Pixel 8 at the same location runs flawlessly.

Talderon

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
The only issues I have with my phone and WiFi is when I am at the edge of the coverage and it's spotty, but that is expected.

Have you tried resetting your connection settings and re-connecting?

Settings: General Management > Reset > Reset WiFi and Bluetooth Settings > Reset Settings button

Warning: You will need to re-pair your BT devices and reconnect to WiFi networks.

Reactions: Laura Knotek