Issue after flashing Theme

c4manceph

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Running CleanROM

Flashed the following themes:
softTouch, OptiGreen, and chillOut all with the same results.

Followed these instructions:
1. Download "theme.zip" to the root of the sd-card.
2. Download "framework-jar_power-mod.zip" to the root of the sd-card
3. Download "stock font.zip" to the root of the sd-card
4. Reboot into recovery.
5. Made a nandroid backup.
6. Wipe cache and dalvik cache.
7. Flash "theme.zip"
8. Flash "framework-jar_power-mod.zip"
9. Flash "stock font.zip"

The themes look great! Thank you for the effort....

The problem is with Sense Clock 4x2 after flashing these themes.

I am unable to set a weather location. When I enter a zip code, city, or place and search for the location no results are returned.

I have duplicated this on two different devices using three different launchers. I'm sure that I have overlooked something but can't figure out what it is.

EDIT: Not only is the weather location an issue but the clock itself does not refresh and maintain an accurate time.

Last edited:

jstntp

/\C...D3\/
Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Try a dirty flash of your Rom to get the stock Rom theme back and try to find the location again. If that works, then try to flash the theme again in the same order as you posted and see if it works. I don't think the theme would break that, but this is a good test to see.

Reactions: c4manceph

c4manceph

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Try a dirty flash of your Rom to get the stock Rom theme back and try to find the location again. If that works, then try to flash the theme again in the same order as you posted and see if it works. I don't think the theme would break that, but this is a good test to see.

I tried that without success but refusing to give up, I tried it again and now everything seems to be working just fine.

Strange that this occurred on two separate devices and multiple attempts has finally brought success.

I will do the same on the other device as soon as I have the opportunity.

c4manceph

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Not really sure what the deal is. Now when I pull the notification bar down, weatherbug pro does not update as it should.

Not being a quitter, I will sort this out and report. :)