Jellybean Update Reset?

CChamp

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I have done a lot of research on the problems that others are having with their Jellybean updates. A lot of people are saying that they fixed some of their problems by doing a factory reset.

My question is, is it better to do the factory reset just before or after the JB update or is it really not required at all? Thanks for any help.

brkaras

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
I have done a lot of research on the problems that others are having with their Jellybean updates. A lot of people are saying that they fixed some of their problems by doing a factory reset.

My question is, is it better to do the factory reset just before or after the JB update or is it really not required at all? Thanks for any help.

I have it for AT&T and have had ZERO issues...it really varies phone by phone. Get the update first then decide...also take some of the crying with a grain of salt cause some are never happy. I'm sure there will be babies on this site crying about key lime pie soon :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

clintw22

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site

After I updated and then rooted, my phone was acting buggy so I factory reset and then now everythings all good. Basically just update and see if its doing it to you too. Idk if it was cause I rooted or what but you never know unless you try. Good luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roth4796