ali.fazal

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
Does this app actually work? Does it deserve 5 stars or is it only ranked high because they promise a month of credit for people who give them high reviews?

Has anyone gone through the whole process, gotten a free month, and USED the service? Is it any good?

sweettea

Feb 21, 2010
Visit site
My boyfriend downloaded it before when it was 4.99 a month.. He watches two shows on the treadmill at the gym.. he liked it so much that I downloaded it.. I watch it at work when I have downtime! Its great to catch up on shows you've missed.. As long as you are in a g3 area you are good to go.. I would give it a 4 start.. the only thing I dont like is if you have to stop the show it takes a while to buffer back to that spot..

stefinatx

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Love Jetflix

I downloaded Jetflix after trying to rip my DVDs to be able to watch them on my phone at the gym. I got super frustrated with the software out there that promised it would work (it didn't, or at least i wasn't smart enough to figure it out). Anywho, I downloaded jetflix and I've had it for three months or so. I watch entire tv series on here and its great. My only complaint is that it takes a while to buffer if you're show is interrupted by a phone call. OR you get an error all together and have to restart the show and "guess" where you left off. Annoying. But still more good than bad.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qqw999adsfdg