Jorte Calendar not syncing on my Tab 10.1

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone had success in getting the Jorte calendar to sync with your Google calendar?
It will add events to the Jorte calendar and Touch Wizard calendar, but it will not add it to my Google web calendar.
I made sure to select Google calendar, and not Jorte calendar, under settings.
Jorte works fine on my phone, but not on my Tab 10.1

It can pull events from the web calendar, but it can't send events to the web calendar.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

estigall

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Man, I reported this same issue over a week ago. Everybody said that is was working for them, so I thought I was crazy. Glad to hear someone else having the same issue. Maybe now it can get resolved.

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Thought it was just me as well.
If I add an event from the web, it will show up on all devices. (Tablet, Phone, & PC)
If I add an event from my phone, it will show up on all devices.
If I add it from my Tablet using the Touch Wiz calendar, it will show up on all devices.
If I add it on my Tablet using Jorte, it will only show up on Jorte and the Touch Wiz calendar. It will never make it to my phone and web calendar.

For those that say it's working fine, I wonder if they updated to Touch Wiz, or if they are using stock Honeycomb?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

Putter

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
I am also having this problem where events that I create or edit in Jorte on my phone do not make it to Google Calendar, or even the stock calendar in the same phone (Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
24Shades