June 1 security patch T-Mobile

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I believe you mean July? The update that included the June update has been out for a few weeks (released on 6/22). I'm installing now, but if this is still on June 1 patch, then it's just a stability update. If it is, indeed, the July patch, kudos Samsung/T-Mo! And it's just that, the July security update. I'll check when it's done installing.

UPDATE: Yup, still on June patch. So this must be just a stability update or patching a nasty bug that couldn't wait (but maybe no one's found yet).

Last edited:

djrakowski

Q&A Team
May 4, 2011
Visit site
UPDATE: Yup, still on June patch. So this must be just a stability update or patching a nasty bug that couldn't wait (but maybe no one's found yet).

Perhaps the Samsung Messages photo-sending bug? Or will that come directly from Samsung as a Messages and/or Gallery app update?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Perhaps the Samsung Messages photo-sending bug? Or will that come directly from Samsung as a Messages and/or Gallery app update?

I'd think that would come from Samsung as the app is updated separately, unless the bug was at the system level for some reason.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiid