Just Called Sprint Told Them I Expect To Be Compensated For My Data Loss ANd Trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndroidXTC

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
Why should we have to deal with this mess don't they test there software? Sprint said the only fix for Froyo now is putting the phone back to 2.1 and erasing everything. I told them if I have to do that then im just going to go to Verizon and buy a thunderbolt. I expect to be 100% compensated for my data loss and down time for there stupidity. If they don't come up with something im trotting right down to my local Verizon store and buy the Thunderbolt, I have had it with them. Oh course they blamed the whole thing on Google.

Last edited:

AndroidXTC

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
Good luck.

Its not going to be luck or not. I already pre ordered a Thunderbolt. I just wont pay them the cancellation fee. Its listed with my Company if they even try attempt to collect I will have my team of lawyers after them like flies on a pile of dog ****. Heck I pay them anyway they might as well earn there keep.

Last edited by a moderator:

eerongal

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Its not going to be luck or not. I already pre ordered a Thunderbolt. I just wont pay them the cancellation fee. Its listed with my Company if they even try attempt to collect I will have my team of lawyers after them like flies on a pile of dog $hit. Heck I pay them anyway they might as well earn there keep.

FYI, that would likely just end up costing you more money.

Legally, they have the edge. You had a contract with them, and you broke it. Data loss prevention is on the heads of the owner of the data. heck, your data doesn't even figure into the equation. They offer you cell phone and mobile data services, how you access that and what actual data is stored on your local computing device is up to you, and backing up data is the responsibility of no one save yourself.

Not sayin' it's right, but that's just how it is.

AndroidXTC

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
FYI, that would likely just end up costing you more money.

Legally, they have the edge. You had a contract with them, and you broke it. Data loss prevention is on the heads of the owner of the data. heck, your data doesn't even figure into the equation. They offer you cell phone and mobile data services, how you access that and what actual data is stored on your local computing device is up to you, and backing up data is the responsibility of no one save yourself.

Not sayin' it's right, but that's just how it is.

They sent the faulty download to us. I didn't ask for it. Someone has to hold them accountable. I own the hardware they damaged it with the download. I paid for the apps they damaged them with the faulty download. How are they not responsible? That same contract is based on reliable responsible service to me. That was just broken.

Last edited:

krispy521

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
And you will be phoneless until maybe March 10th since the Thunderbolt rumor release isn't til then now. Good luck, but it isn't Sprint's fault, this is a Samsung suckfeast.

jrz5024

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
Your apps aren't damaged, they are all stored on the Google servers and can be re-downloaded at any time for free. Unless you're referring to the loss of data, which sucks, yes, but that's why on the eighth day, God created backups.

Reactions: Biggnaa20

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
If they don't come up with something im trotting right down to my local Verizon store and buy the Thunderbolt, I have had it with them.

Its not going to be luck or not. I already pre ordered a Thunderbolt.

1) I'm glad you were able to resolve your own problem, no further discussion needed.

2) If I have to edit another one of your posts to remove profane language, you will receive an infraction. Please observe the forum rules - thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MapleSyrup