Just can't get rid of my Pixel 2!!

jimbo1mcm

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
I have an Iphone X, which is great, an LG G7 which is also great and my Pixel 2. The Pixel 2 boots up like lightning and does everything really fast. It's stupid to have 3 phones, but I cannot get rid of this Pixel 2 because it is such a fantastic phone. If you have any doubts about buying the Pixel 2, don't hesitate. It's a winner.

jimbo1mcm

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
The G7 is really, really nice. The screen is fantastic. Wireless charging is what I always use. The camera is great. DAC's are fantastic. This is a sleeper best phone of the year.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I have an Iphone X, which is great, an LG G7 which is also great and my Pixel 2. The Pixel 2 boots up like lightning and does everything really fast. It's stupid to have 3 phones, but I cannot get rid of this Pixel 2 because it is such a fantastic phone. If you have any doubts about buying the Pixel 2, don't hesitate. It's a winner.

I'm in the same boat ...I have the pixel 2 xl,iphone x,1+6,s9+ still love the pixel 2xl cant get rid of any of them 😐

GuidZilla

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
We're re purposing my wife's 2XL. Both of us decided the 3 wasn't for us(first non Pixel/Nexus devices in a long time, I'm currently on a 2016 XL), and went with Note 9's. However, this year we are giving our oldest son his first cell phone/plan. The 2XL will be his first phone. Risky move with a kid obviously, but I'm going to use some beefy case solution on it. The device is just too good still to not use in some way.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
GuidZilla, try an Otterbox Defender. A little pricey, but their Defender cases have saved more than one phone for me. It doesn't make the phone a Nextel i58sry (loved that phone), but it comes close. Even a teen would have a problem damaging it.

Theot

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
It's so good to know there are others like me. While I don't own multiple phones because that might get me in trouble I so want to and I switch as often as I can.

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I just picked up a pixel 2 xl and I am very impressed it's actually as good as my X if not better. The best Android device to date for me can't believe how smooth this device runs!

sam00

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
I am in the same boat. I have a iPhone X and Pixel 2 XL. I sold my Pixel 2 XL twice thinking it's not for me because everyone at my work and family has a iPhone but I could just couldn't handle the iPhone. I kept buying the Pixel 2 XL again, love the pure Android experience, unlimited storage, Google Pay, best camera and just love Google News. I really want the Pixel 3 XL but a 6.7inch screen is way to big for me. Hoping the Pixel 3 does not have large bezels.

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I am super impressed with this device I can't believe how well it performs best device for me to date. I use both iOS and Android devices and the pixel 2 is equal to the X if not better.
I am in the same boat. I have a iPhone X and Pixel 2 XL. I sold my Pixel 2 XL twice thinking it's not for me because everyone at my work and family has a iPhone but I could just couldn't handle the iPhone. I kept buying the Pixel 2 XL again, love the pure Android experience, unlimited storage, Google Pay, best camera and just love Google News. I really want the Pixel 3 XL but a 6.7inch screen is way to big for me. Hoping the Pixel 3 does not have large bezels.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I am super impressed with this device I can't believe how well it performs best device for me to date. I use both iOS and Android devices and the pixel 2 is equal to the X if not better.

I use an iPhone in addition to my 2XL.
Love my Pixel.....it's the best Android experience I've found.

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I am so pissed at myself for not buying a pixel a long time ago. As long as they run this well this is the only device my family will buy from here on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberprettyfashiongirl95