Just got my N6!!!

ZiggSVO

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I got mine at local att store

Posted via the Android Central App

Same here! Store just got them this morning. Loving it so far. Screen is not a disappointment coming from the note 4 at all!
And mine did not get the AT&T bloat installed on it at all!

Stevieboi

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
I've had mine for a solid week now and freaking love it. Every time I pick it up .[languaged removed by Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Ed Briggs

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Until CES in January... new drool worthy tech on the way...

But man I love this phone!

I feel that the end of 2014 is a bad time to get a new phone. Starting early next year, the next gen of phones will be rolling out (people will be regretting their recent purchases and drooling) with 64bit cpu's, 3+GB RAM, killer graphics, and so on...... people will be selling their phones real soon. ;)

Last edited:

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I feel that the end of 2014 is a bad time to get a new phone. Starting early next year, the next gen of phones will be rolling out (people will be regretting their recent purchases and drooling) with 64bit cpu's, 3+GB RAM, killer graphics, and so on...... people will be selling their phones real soon. ;)

It's a vicious cycle! The devices in the spring will be better than what we bought now and the devices out next spring will be better than the ones in the spring...

I still firmly believe 64 bit with 4 GB of RAM along with 4K recording and screens are still two years away from being a true BIG deal.. Right now it's just spec bragging rights on paper with very little real world advantages....

phantomash

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site

The same has been said for EVERY generation of Nexus

salmanahmad

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site

Soon after the iPhone 5S's Apple A7 was announced I thought that it would immediately mean that Snapdragon will start working on 64 bit SOCs that will make 32 bit SOCs obsolete pretty fast.

That didn't come true, now almost two years later Snapdragon does offer a number of 64 bit SOCs however 32 bit still exists and is the most popular.

In technology you'll not ever have the latest and greatest forever as technology moves at a faster pace than we could ever imagine.

Android isn't an OS which requires beastly specifications any longer, hell even the 2013 Moto X with the dual core processor and Adreno 320 GPU can perform extremely we'll!

Most improvements with performance that Android needs any longer are probably going to be in software, not really in hardware.

Plus the Snapdragon 808 and 810 SOCs may actually be slower than existing 800/801/805 because of the fact that 808 and 810 will be octa core chips, and to the best of my knowledge less and more powerful cores serve a better purpose for day to day tasks than weaker and more powerful cores.

Nexus 6 is a great device, hell even the Nexus 5 is still a great device and the Nexus 4 ain't half bad either.

danielcj

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
My nexus 4 with lollipop is amazing. Just want a better camera. Did anyone just come from a N4? Is the phone size just ridiculous?