Just made order for the elite

curtis1973

King Of Pants
Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
kinda hyped to get it,its on back order for a few days but a done deal :thumbup:

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

kwknott

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I like mine. Even stock it runs pretty good. I kinda miss my ov and it's custom rom's but i prefer the elite.

Hoping we can soon get a rom or 2 for it once we get recovery working

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: curtis1973

curtis1973

King Of Pants
Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
I like mine. Even stock it runs pretty good. I kinda miss my ov and it's custom rom's but i prefer the elite.

Hoping we can soon get a rom or 2 for it once we get recovery working

same here. im going to pass my v on to my sister fully loaded with several rom backups and more. give it extra life. its been good to me.

aaronrw

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
It's a good Lil phone for cheap. Really needs some development to reach full potential though. LG doesn't have the greatest EUE in mind while designing their software....

curtis1973

King Of Pants
Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
well if im not mistaken,Jerryscript owns one. And I would bet the farm he is at the very least tinkering around with it if not more. with that said,if development does take off on the elite then im all for it. if not then,id still say i got the right device for my needs. so i think it was the most reasonable move for me.

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
He has every intention of building roms for it.
I can assure he is not on stock as it is, as soon as he had root he had at least a tweaked stock rom, I would bet. I would also bet he had root, before the general public did.

I just need to know the tether situation on it before I buy one for my mom.
No, I will not be developing for it. I just want her on something bigger and faster than an OV that she can tether on.

curtis1973

King Of Pants
Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
He has every intention of building roms for it.
I can assure he is not on stock as it is, as soon as he had root he had at least a tweaked stock rom, I would bet. I would also bet he had root, before the general public did.

No, I will not be developing for it. I just want her on something bigger and faster than an OV that she can tether on.

awesome. i thought about the evo very hard,but once i considered my actual useage it really didnt make sense for me plus the price difference left some extra cash to go full unlimited for my calling needs. decent trade off and the elite will do pretty much all i need. but the evo was tempting. very tempting.

kwknott

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

I'm running wifi tether for root users on my Elite and it works fine. Using it to tether my nook color right now

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: LeslieAnn

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgie