Just Rooted: Help me pick a ROM?

DeMoN_SoRrOwS

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
No problem. I still admit I would feel better if someone else took the time to try it also to make sure it's not just my phone it works on for some unknown reason. Always need to have a second tester just to be sure.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

upconvert

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Does mms work on slim bean

Sent from my VM670 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Sorry it took me so long to test that out. MMS is spotty. As usual, I can send them fine, but receiving them is a crap shoot. I had one from my wife that I received while on wifi. It just said downloading. I turned off wifi and rebooted. Now I had a download button, but once I pressed it, it just said downloading again. Then I turned on wifi again, forgot about it, and maybe a day or two later, I saw the download button, while I was on wifi. I hit it and the pic downloaded.

irish-68

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
I've tried several ROMS, including Quattramus and Bobzhome ICS ROMS, Gingersnap, GTR and perhaps one or two others. But I have found that Mirage suits my needs the best. Granted, ICS is pretty slick even on the Op V, but requires some work-arounds to make certain things work. Decided that a simple Gingerbread ROM works the best. Plus, they now have Holo Launcher (which I switched to months ago) as the new default launcher. It is very lightweight, has lots of options and is smooth.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloThere