Just trying to have calendar sync on one account (HTC ONE)

anuser1

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
For one account that I sync with, I just want the calendar to sync. So I setup the account and unchecked everything except calendar. When I go into the mail application and do a check all boxes, it pulls in the mail from the unchecked account. How can I prevent this?

Thanks

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
When you "check all boxes" does it start loading the mail? If so, it's manually refreshing the mail in the app. You would probably need to remove the account from the app to prevent it from downloading/refreshing the mail.

anuser1

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
When you "check all boxes" does it start loading the mail? If so, it's manually refreshing the mail in the app. You would probably need to remove the account from the app to prevent it from downloading/refreshing the mail.

yes when all boxes are checked it will pull in the mail. How do you just remove the acct from the mail app?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
yes when all boxes are checked it will pull in the mail. How do you just remove the acct from the mail app?
Check the app settings. There should be something that tells you which email accounts are synced to the app.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MOSHE TVITO