Keep losing 4G

XXI

May 17, 2010
Visit site
My 4G will sometimes just turn off and 3G won't appear while I am on the browser looking stuff up. I though if there was no 4G that it automatically switches to 3G, any solutions

uncoolcracker

May 26, 2012
Visit site
I feel your pain. I've been dealing with it for over a week now. I powereddown my phone, removed battery, removed SIM card. Waited about a minute or so the put the card and battery back in then booted back up. It seemed to help a little. It definitely didn't fix the problem though.

stormfreezeup

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Same here , all started about two weeks ago .. talked to vzw a few times about it , of course they say nothing is wrong ... After 3 calls I finally talked to a tech that said he has had 2 calls already mine being the third regarding this issue ... basically what he said is that nothing can be done at this time there is not enough trouble ticket submitted and advised to have friends or family members that are experiencing the same issue to call in and request a trouble ticket be made

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

x0jace

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Same thing has been happening to me and my wife, both on the rezound. In the Chicago area. She went yesterday and they gave her a new sim, still doing it. I've lost Internet at least ten times in the last ten minutes sitting in the same spot.

LdotAdot13

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Same thing has been happening to me and my wife, both on the rezound. In the Chicago area. She went yesterday and they gave her a new sim, still doing it. I've lost Internet at least ten times in the last ten minutes sitting in the same spot.

I'm in the same boat. I live in the chicagoland area and my phone will lose all data connectivity. Called vzw but they keep saying I need a factory reset. Hopefully the new os keeps it from happening.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaysonIrwin