Keep or not to keep???

paigerich

Jan 11, 2017
Visit site
Recently (Sunday) went into my local EE store to see if I was eligible for an upgrade. Just an enquiry, that's all....however I somehow managed to come out of the shop with a new contract and phone.
Currently using a galaxy S6 but ended up with a Huawei P9.

My question is do I keep it or sell it??? I can't return it as there's no cooling off period if you buy in the shop.

I wanted the Google Pixel (too expensive to upgrade) or a sim only and purchase a One plus 3.

Are any off you able to convince me enough to keep it and use it....

Many thanks in anticipation

Craig Dalziel

Feb 22, 2016
Visit site
Keep. I came from a Note 4 (stupendous phone) The P9 camera is excellent and it's witchcraft that Huawei have put into their battery. I can get nearly 10 hours SOT
Mine is on an EE contract but I flashed my own unbranded firmware.

NightOrchid

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I know this is a bit late, but Ide keep it.... It has a fantastic camera.... one of the best manual modes and settings Ive ever used.... I even think its better than the S7 edge, also the single audio speaker is really great.. and very loud without distorting (i use it for Podcasts) and its impressive on headphones as well.....

Also, dont fall into the "Its only a 1080p screen" trap, because its a great 1080p screen, very clear, great viewing angles and makes the battery life stretch for hours..

Enjoy it