Keep receiving the same Google Voice text - about every 10 mins...

kgilbertsen

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
This just started: I keep receiving a voicemail text (that a client left via Google Voice) on my phone, through the phones stock messaging app. I delete it from the phone, but it keeps coming back. I've gone into Google Voice and deleted the voicemail text there, but I continue to receive it on the phone. I haven't found an answer searching here and wonder if anyone else might be having this issue?
In Google Voice, my settings are to ' Notify me of new voicemails via text ' as it has always been.

EDIT: I've also got the Google Voice app on the phone set to receive text messages 'Via the Google Voice app', but they are coming through both GV and the stock GS3 messaging app, and have been doing THAT for a long time...

Last edited:

dad2noah

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I had to stop Google voice a couple days ago. So many annoying problems with everything.
Double text messages, transcribing voicemail was a joke, and I would get an email saying I missed a call, and the phone never rang.
I'm a big fan of Google, but missing calls was a problem I can't overcome.
I hope they work on fixing these things.

kgilbertsen

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
Well, it's been about 2 hours now since the last repeated text, so maybe it's over. Very weird. Not sure, but I'd say it was a Google thing...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamthechuckster