Keep unlimited data?

lcsglvr

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
Hi.

I have the Incredible right now, with 450 talk minutes and unlimited data. I am eligible for an upgrade (it has been 2 years). Am I able to get the contract price for the Bionic and keep my unlimited data,

or, since I have to sign a new contract to get the contract price on the Bionic, will my unlimited data go away and will I have to get the tiered data?

Thanks in advance!

Lucas

ChevyNovaLN

Jul 24, 2011
www.ChevyNovaLN.com
Hi.

I have the Incredible right now, with 450 talk minutes and unlimited data. I am eligible for an upgrade (it has been 2 years). Am I able to get the contract price for the Bionic and keep my unlimited data,

or, since I have to sign a new contract to get the contract price on the Bionic, will my unlimited data go away and will I have to get the tiered data?

Thanks in advance!

Lucas

You're not signing a NEW contract, you're merely extending your old contract. a 2 Year Renewal, you keep everything you had before and just get a phone at a cheaper 2-year price.

Reactions: lcsglvr

anon(167668)

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Luckily you'll be grandfathered into your unlimited plan, even if you renew for another two years. Verizon would have lost too many customers otherwise.

lcsglvr

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
Yes. Thanks both. I was ready to leave Verizon for tmobile or sprint b/c of their ridiculous prices... but if I can keep unlimited on 4G, then I think it's worth the price.. it really wasn't worth it for 3G, in my opinion.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shellycharls9