Keypad lighting

j.wolfe77

Oct 21, 2009
Visit site
Is it possible on the moment to change the length of time that the physical keyboards backlight stays on? Mine shuts off after about 2 1/2 seconds and then I can't see anything when in a dark area. I did a search but was not able to find anything about this.

p2theg77

Feb 24, 2010
Visit site
Is it possible on the moment to change the length of time that the physical keyboards backlight stays on? Mine shuts off after about 2 1/2 seconds and then I can't see anything when in a dark area. I did a search but was not able to find anything about this.

There's not option to change that. When mine goes about I just touch the optical joystick real quick to bring the light back on. Hopefully future updates will fix/options to lengthen the backlight time.

treotraveler

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site

There is an app in the Market called "Lit Keys" this will bypass the default keyboard lights timeout. Lit Keys is shareware, but cheap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dgibbs83