Kies Photo Question

diver110

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
So I dowloaded Kies, and imported some folders with photos in them. That was clunky, because you have to scroll down to look at each folder, and I have a lot of photo folders. So then I created albums with the same names as the folders. When I transferred an album to the S5, it transferred, but did not retain the name, and there did not seem to be a way of renaming the folder on the phone. I noticed that I could create a folder on the phone. But none of the photos would drag to it. Any suggestions?

colyn1353

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
If you have a SD card installed using My Files create folders there then copy the images into each folder.. They will then be shown in Gallery or whatever gallery app you use under the name you gave each..

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

diver110

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Thanks. Do I create the folders on the phone or the computer? How do I create folders? On the phone I could find no prompt for that.

colyn1353

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Thanks. Do I create the folders on the phone or the computer? How do I create folders? On the phone I could find no prompt for that.

You can do it while the card is installed in the phone. Tap the 3 dots usually at top right and choose create folder then name it..
If you have the S5 My Files should be installed. Tap the app drawer (the rows of dots on the dock at the bottom) and look for My Files.. If you can't find it you can install any file manager from Google Play such as ES File Explorer File Manager

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jestina1992