Know this, phone...

Cootie

May 8, 2011
Visit site
I will kill you...

If these problems are not fixed in the next 24 hours my phone will find itself drowned in the bottom of a creek. You can help the phone escape this fate if you so wish.

My demands:

1) Phone you will stop messing up the threading of text messages. I want my messages with a person to be in one thread and not split in a thread of just my replies and a thread of just the other persons. I will throw this damn thing against the concrete if this continues.

2) You will NEVER EVER tell me that I am sending to many text again and ask for me to confirm every text I send when I start sending a bunch. I can send all the damn text I won't when I pay this much for a phone. My iPhone never had this problem... think about that. :mad:

Lavitapostandroid

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Why don't you try an alternate text messenger? I use go sms pro. It is free completely skinnable, and it is extremely fast. It is made by the same people who make the quality launcher go launcher ex. I hope that helps you.

Sent from my Motorola ATRIX with Tapatalk

montanaxvi

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Op, I have issues with the same thing as far as the threading messages as different threads even though they are all from the same person ever since the Gingerbread update. Sometimes it does it and sometimes it won't it also doesn't do it with the same people so one day it does it with my buddy Tony then the next day it doesn't. Using another sms program won't fix the issue. Thankfully it has actually done it less frequently over time so I usually forget about it until it decides to do it again out of the blue.

Sent from my Motorola Atrix 4G using Tapatalk