Known Bugs Sticky

asianman35

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
Can we start a known bugs sticky?

Heres one: one the Productivity Lock Screen, all calendars show events, no matter what calendars you have checked under the settings. I only want my google calendar to show up, so I uncheck the rest but I still get events from those calendars. This bug has been documented on XDA developers also.

Reactions: wipeout

elvis077

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I can list the known bugs I have found in the last 8 days with my Evo..

:

And that's all of them so far.

Sent from my EVO

ceff7711

May 25, 2012
Visit site
Screen not going black/turning back on when holding phone to your ear and removing phone from ear.
On a call with speaker phone on...turning the speaker OFF makes screen go black.
Time Zone issue also.

These were the issues from my 1st LTE. I have since exchanged it and have no issues anymore.

Last edited:

webhaus

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Phone automatically restarting due to "error". I've had this happen a couple times a day at random with the phone just sitting there idle.

dtreo

May 4, 2010
Visit site
Time zone prompt
The notification sound for my Yahoo email doesn't match what is set in the notification settings.
Lack of gmail notification sound even though set up.
WiFi seems ok.

aeroPM

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
* inconsistent font size in htc messages app
* camera flash does not always work even in a dark room on automatic setting.
* gmail widget updates sporadically

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

beh1818

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
I am also experiencing the WIFI going in and out. I also get a long pause before connecting, when I select someone to call from the recent calls list. When I return from an app to the home screen, often there is a delay while it says it is 'loading'.

Lagorval

May 26, 2012
Visit site
Anyone had an issue with the proximity sensor not working during calls? And by not working I mean the screen does turn off, but people on the other end of the convo could hear touch tone sounds when I hold the phone to my ear (I couldn't hear the sounds). Seems as if contact with my face would yield button presses on the phone, causing the touch tone sounds. Bluetooth calls are clear, speaker phone calls are clear, it just happens when I hold the phone up to my ear. Tested it myself using the EVO and a land line - touch tones again. No screen protector, just the free HTC case for pre-order folks, so nothing to block the sensor.

Sprint is sending me a return kit and a new EVO, since I'm still in the 14 day window. Just wanted to put this possible bug out there.

nightmare

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
-inconsistent font size between messages in mail and SMS apps. Auto adjusts font size even if you haven't zoomed on the text.

-immediate time zone prompt if service is disrupted and you lose reception.

-After doing a PRL check/update, defaults back to CDMA/LTE, even if LTE was turned off in your settings.

-productivity screen should allow you to disable topics if you don't want something there. ie. No calendars, no mail, etc.

I think that's it. Hardly a deal breaker.

ceff7711

May 25, 2012
Visit site
The time zone prompt can be fixed by doing the following:

Settings>Date & Time>uncheck automatic time zone

It is conflicting with auto network time. This fixed it for me.

Yes but then I lose that function of my phone always knowing what the correct time is for the time zone I'm in.

nightmare

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
just curious; what are you referring to by "productivity screen"?

It's one of the lock screen types that allows you to see all missed calls, messages, and calendar events from the lock screen.

One thing I just noticed was if you drag a message from the prod. screen down to the ring, it will not clear the notification from the taskbar at the top.

mojaxson

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Im having trouble with current location on the home screen. it only had the actual city i was in listed for one day.. the rest of the time it just says current location. any one know how to remedy this?

Last edited:

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01