Lack of noise cancelling mircrophone

hfdpop

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I understand that the Fascinate does not have a noise cancelling microphone. I have been getting some complaints from those who I call about loud background noises such as the "clicking" of the turn signal and such. I found a thread about "echo" feedback and followed the "fix" described but I don't think that it has done anything for the background noise. Any ideas?

Xopher

Trusted Member
Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
I think the best option is to get a Bluetooth headset that has noise canceling built in. It will also make talking while driving a lot safer. Plus, if you live in a location with hands-free laws, it could keep you from getting a ticket.

joshcore

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
can the voice recorder be used in conjunction with a bluetooth headset? i like using it to record ideas but it sounds like ass on the phone

hfdpop

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I knew about the blue tooth but I was hoping that there was a way to change the phone settings or maybe physically modify the phone (i.e. tape over the mic hole). I'm not sure what to do. Besides, using a blue tooth makes me look like one of those crazy people who walk around talking to themselves.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Felichino