Latercase for Pixel 5

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Recently picked up one of these cases. I've been looking at this case since I got the Pixel 4 xl and never pulled the trigger because of how expensive it was, but they gave me 10% discount so I finally decided to pull the trigger. I've had it for 2 weeks and so far I really like this case. This has to be my favorite case that I have ever had on a phone. I really like how slick/slim and gorgeous it looks. Also, the way it makes the phone feel in the hand is just amazing. Obviously the protection is not as great as other cases because the top, bottom and one of the sides is exposed, but boy it's an awesome case. I don't feel nervous using this case on the P5 because of how durable the phone is.

IMG_20210225_134426_687.jpg

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
That's a nice-looking case! I feel like if you know the quality is good and you'll be getting lots of use out of it, why not invest in it - especially if it's something you really like. And you got a discount to boot! Yay!

Emperor

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I have this case on my Pixel 5. I use to rock the MNML case, but after rocking the Latercase ... nothing else comes close. It's thin, durable, and stylish. Not worried drop protection, but I am worried about little scratches and dings from things in my pocket or desk.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali