LauncherPro vs. AWDLauncher EX

Jeryl31

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
the only reason I am not using ADW Launcher full time is that it doesn't have the unread notifications like Launcher Pro and Go Launcher both have. If ADW had that I would be full on with that as my main replacement

jhamilton3#CB

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
anyone have reasons for picking one over the other?

i'm only seeing the decision made.

LOL.. I was thinking the same thing.

I've been using Launcher Pro Plus but only because it was cheaper than ADW and I don't know what ADW does compared to LPP yet... LOL!

IceDree

= I C E D R E E = ?
Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
the only reason I am not using ADW Launcher full time is that it doesn't have the unread notifications like Launcher Pro and Go Launcher both have. If ADW had that I would be full on with that as my main replacement

ADW have unread notifications , but they are add-on , you can get it for free from the market "ADW Notifier"

bkasting

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I installed the free versions of ADW and Launcherpro and played with them most of the week. Both had features that I liked that the other lacked, but I was leaning toward ADW. Yesterday I found out the paid version of ADW had the main feature I liked that was lacking on the free version. I purchased the ADW ex and have been extremely pleased with it.

So, my advice would be load both along with a home switcher app. Then take four or five days of actually using them to see which you like best. If one is lacking in some respect, look at the added features on the paid versions and see if that helps with the decision.

Good Luck!

Verdes8891

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I love ADW Launcher EX. The customization that it gives you far surpasses Launcher Pro Plus IMO. I have used both. Now dont get me wrong, LPP is still a good launcher, just my preference lies with ADW

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgie