LCD Screen Cracked- Squaretrade Warranty Question

ET2E

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
Hello Android Community!

Happy Wednesday! Unfortunately, my beautiful S5's LCD just cracked and the display won't come on and it's not even year old.

I bought my phone at Costco with a two year protection plan from Squaretrade and was wondering if any of you have had experiences where Squaretrade has replaced your LCD/Screen. If you do please share them with me! I have been looking all over the internet and there is nothing out there about Squaretrade and S5's.

Also, my outside bezel got pretty messed up and I wanted to ask if anyone has had the bezel replaced. I know that it's probably unusual for someone to want to replace their bezel, but its a big dent and will probably snag my pants if I try to put it in my pocket. So would I have to ask Squaretrade to repair the bezel and the LCD or will they just not fix it all?

I appreciate any kind of response. Thank you all in advance!

Happy Browsing!
A Broken S5 Owner

AXEL314

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
If you purchased warranty with squaretrade, I suggest calling them directly. I've dealt with them a number of years ago and the customer service was fine. I'm sure they'll repair your phone but you will probably have to pay a deductible - just call them up.

Posted via the Android Central App