Leave Moto X for S5?

nygbrad

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Well I see that Staples is running a sale tomorrow for the S5 for $.01 with a 2 year contract and a trade in. We had to give up our unlimited data plan already because my wife's phone broke while we were out of town and had to replace it asap. She is on the Edge with a Note 3 and I am still on a Moto X I purchased online. I love my Moto X but the camera is horrible. I am debating on trading in the Moto X for the S5 and just do the 2 year contract. As much as I hate Verizon and their expensive plans, I can't see leaving them because their coverage is so good.

Just wanted to get some opinions from others to see if I should make the change. If I don't I'll probably wind up getting the S6 on Edge next year.

Thanks!!

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if it is still good but the Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4 was free ar a few days ago

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Mr. Toad

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I personally don't think the s5 is a big upgrade from the X. At this point I would probably wait for the S6.

Of course if you are having problems and need a new phone, get the s5.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Note 4 camera is an improvement over the s5 plus it has ois. I suspect that the s6 would be even better

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4

UptownWebhead

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
It's ultimately down to what fits your needs most. Though honestly, having had an S5 for a few weeks, it's not much of an improvement over the X. Not trying to stop you from buying but I've been through lots of phones and operating systems, better off waiting for the S6 if you can.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randomdude59