LED Notification............HOW MUCH LONGER??

jb4kats

Nov 20, 2009
Visit site
Just have to ask, but how much longer will it be before we do get the LED to work on this phone? I just can't understand why someone hasn't come up with one that will really work. Sheesh, how long have cell phone been around and how much have they improved over the years, but why did they leave that out on this phone??? I have a Samsung phone that is over 5 years old and it has LED notification
I hate to rant but I just had to put my 2 cents worth in. I really like the phone, but I would like it alot better if it had this feature!
I thought someone would have come up with something by now. I am no devoloper by any way shape or form, but I thought programs were suppose to be easy to write for the Androids, so anyone out there do you know when we are getting this feature added? I have 3 weeks left before I have to keep this phone but it just might be a deal breaker for me, that feature is a big deal for me so I am keeping my fingers crossed and hope someone or samsung will come out with a fix for this issue and I know I am not the only one who has it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sibi1122