LED & Unlock help request

lcchick

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
I got bored of my Blackberry Tour and wanted an android phone with a physical non-slider keyboard. I found a fairly inexpensive Replenish on ebay and got it today. I'm pretty excited about it!

I've been playing and have a couple of questions for the experts. I know that I've seen the answer to this first one, but I can't find it despite searching this forum. Anyway, is there a way to disable the vibration on the unlock screen? I already disabled all haptic feedback, but it didn't stop the unlock vibe.

#2, my FAVORITE program of all time for the Blackberry was called Berry Buzz--you could change the color of the LED for email, certain contacts, texts, calls, etc. Does anyone know of an equivalent program in the android market, or if it's even possible?

Thanks!
Lisa

Andybkn

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
i don't know how to take out the vibration either sorry :/
but for the LED on like gmail or messaging you just go to settings in the app and in the notification settings there should be that you can change the color of the LED with diferent things.

Andybkn

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
But also there's an app on the market called light flow. That may work cuz it helps you modify the LED as it says. I haven't tried it yet though. I think that according to your definition of berry buzz, they're the same thing :)

lcchick

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
I tried light flow, it didn't work on the replenish :'(
and also couldn't find how to change the color of the LED in the gmail app. Ah well. Thanks anyway!

junkostevens2

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Light Flow Lite works on my Replenish. Enabled "direct mode." The LED options are only red, blue, or purple. To get purple, 'check' "enable mixer and set the red and blue LED settings to solid.

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I don't know about your first question, but I recently downnloaded Go SMS Pro, and one of the nifty feeatures is that you can change the color of your notification light. However, I was stuck with blue and red until this morning, when I received a text and my notification light turned a badass purple. It won't do it anymore though:mad: I'm trying to find a way to make it stay right now.

If I remember, I tried to alter the light several times without success, then made myself a custom theme with Go SMS Pro Custom Theme plugin. I received the text a few hours later. Try experimenting with Go SMS a bit:) maybe it'll work fer you haha

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chao