Let these guys know!

emdee81

Feb 13, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys, go to the otterbox website (google it, because I don't have enough posts to give you the link) and click on contact us. Take a few seconds to tell them that we want them to make cases for our droids. I sent them a message and they said they are getting a lot of requests for it but no decision yet.

ancient_dragon

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
Kinda surprises me Otterbox doesn't make cases for the Droid. I was looking at them, hoping they made one for the Samsung Moment, and of course they didn't. I was disappointed, but not totally surprised. However I am really surprised they don't for the Droid, considering the push the Droid has had, and the success I have seen.

droidweasel

Nov 14, 2009
www.minnesotavikings.com
fyi, otterboxes are a lil too bulky for the droid, its not an iphone or a standard touchscreen. the design is too rigid, and not rounded like the other sissy type phones. the otter box would not be slick like on the nancy phones. this has been brought up many many times. so i gotta say nah to the box on the droid. gots to be naked.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I agree with droidweasel there cases a way to big for me but might be perfect for someone else. You might want to look at the sedio surface case which is small and tough.

that1bb

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Though many will not agree, some will... I would love to see an otterbox commuter or impact case that covers the entire device, INCLUDING the keyboard. Many here just don't use the slide out keyboard, so giving us a solid case will give us the feeling of a more solid device (not that the Droid is not solid).

R

Roy Aguilera

At first I also wanted an OB case but with one, the droid would be a total brick.

emdee81

Feb 13, 2010
Visit site
I think the otterbox will work great for some people. My buddy is a cop and he has his iphone in one, carries it in his front pocket in uniform, and has no issues. I have the body glove case on my droid now, that is bulky and protects good but the quality is cheap and the rubber is coming off...

Hopefully these guys will make one. I also agree that it should completely cover up the phone. I haven't used the slide out keyboard since the day I bought the phone (the keyboard is my only complaint about the droid). I guess we'll just have to keep our fingers crossed...

Jared DiPane

Feb 7, 2010
www.twitter.com
The otterbox may add a little bulk, but they will keep it minimal.

I know the people there, and they are working hard on the design and keeping me updated. Hopefully we should see one soon. I love their cases.

takeshi

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
I don't see why an Otterbox case wouldn't work for the Droid. Their cases aren't for everyone but that's true of any case out there.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tuanbinh9990