Let's tell sony, what we want in sony 's new ROM?

Punyawee Werasopon

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
I really love my z3c. It has a great design and precise assembled. But it would be very great if there some improvement in a few things in the lollipop.
1. Improve camera quality especially front camera . It always blur when take the picture by push the side physical key. And too much noise in the low-light conditions.
2. The beep sound of any notification during the phone call is quite annoying. I am usually interupted by the beep sound because i think there's another call waiting. Actually the beep sound is just a Line or whatsapp notification.

Hope these little issues are fixed in the new rom..

oldDummy

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Utilize L's built in capabilities as modeled by the Moto X.
[At least what can be done without killing current great battery life.]

Last edited:

DJCBS

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
When I turn off auto-rotation, I want the screen to NOT rotate AT ALL, no matter what app or where I am. Currently turning off auto-rotate barely does anything.

I want better algorithms for the rear camera and a new UI for the camera with MORE manual controls. Also I want to chose in which mode the camera starts.

I want the OS to be darker. When I do to settings, I want it in Black with white letters etc. Allowing us to chose between the Light and Dark theme for the OS would be excellent.

And I don't want any of the Lollipop's designs =P

Sergiusz Jasper

May 18, 2014
Visit site
Honestly I see no issues so far it's best cell I have tried... Only few weeks old and I love my orange z3c just wish more cases where available but as for the phone it's perfect for me fast with just amazing battery 🔋 life.
Ok maybe a preview on lock screen but wedges work well for that.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amthebigdog