LG G Watch $80 with $50 Google Play credit at Best Buy

vader4633

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Have and love my Gear 2 neo, but just ordered one. Can't go wrong for $80 with the $50 google play credit.

Posted via the Android Central App

BigJay1416

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
Best buy does have it for cheap but sold out, they pissed me off the store near me has 3 available but won't sell them for that price because you have to buy it online I understand it's cyber Monday but the site doesn't say online only and they also have the price match guarantee, oh wait I'm sure you guys didn't know but that guarantee is only good 360 days out of the year the past 3 days including today so 4 days total they are not price matching, they price match other stores and other websites but not their own!

kansasandroid1

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
I just purchased one in store at Best Buy for the $79 price and the $50 play store gift card. I had the Moto 360 but could justify the $250 price tag for the capabilities it had. I had Best Buy gift card which brought the total down to $35 which basically means I am getting paid to buy it.

BigJay1416

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
I just purchased one in store at Best Buy for the $79 price and the $50 play store gift card. I had the Moto 360 but could justify the $250 price tag for the capabilities it had. I had Best Buy gift card which brought the total down to $35 which basically means I am getting paid to buy it.

How'd you get them to do it I talked to 2 employees/managers and even called best buy customer service and got nothing.

kansasandroid1

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
I called the morning of asked them to put one on hold for me. Walked up to customer service and bought it. No questions asked the price automatically showed up and the $50 play store credit is on the receipt

nDroid3

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
Walked into the local best buy and it rang up with the $80 price. Tbh, I did have the online price on my phone ready to flash if needed though.

BigJay1416

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
I guess I didn't try checking out with it I just showed the phone to the employees and they said no that's online only and they wouldn't take care of me on it.

Benji stark-elster

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
I am disappointed. I got this on such a good deal, essentially $30, that I may keep it as a fitness band, but I could not see how anyone would truly need a smart watch. It too often is more frustrating to use than cool, and the function is all able to be done with your phone. I actually like the design, and the bezels oddly seem smaller in real life. Also, the band actually seems pretty comfortable. The battery is more than a full day, and charges full in am hour. Perhaps most importantly, many of the bugs can be fixed through software updates. Despite this, it just seems unnecessary. What actually would entice me is if you could use phone function on it, but be able to have the same number as your phone. Some Samsung watches can now have plans, but you have to pay a whole other $45+ a month. If there was also a headphone jack and built in GPS /Sonysmartwatch 3), that would be great. With the improvements that I'd like to see, they are all very possible and could even be in the second batch of android wear devices. The apple watch seems far too expensive, and worst of all, lol, you need am iPhone! If you get this for under $80, you might as well get it since you could always sell it in eBay at profit.

Posted with the HTC one m8

Justin Cardwell

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I wish I would have not bought it on ebay. The verizon wireless offer is still $99, and I paid about that on ebay for a used one. It was my mistake for overbidding.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allen7_75