lg g3 bricked?

Cody Rock1

Feb 24, 2016
Visit site
So I have a lg g3 I rooted it and installed a custom rom before but I reverted back to original stock rom when I had an issue but I let my nephew play with my phone and he did an android update on it and so now my phone only boots into twrp and I personally don't know how to fix it so if you guys can give me a guide on how to fix it that would be great. Oh and when I went into the lg flash tool so I could bring it back I got model information check fail so there is that so if I can work around that I don't know how either.

thanks

Rubeni Alimasi

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi, if it only boots in TWRP you could restore the Stock backup if you still have it. If not. You should flash your G3 variant's factory image that you can find on the internet.

Posted via the Android Central App

lephils

Feb 22, 2014
Visit site
Did the problem occur while going back to stock rom? Or was that ok and it got messed after, when doing something else?

Cody Rock1

Feb 24, 2016
Visit site
well I can only guess the problem occurred whenever the update went through cause the phone was trying to go back to stock recovery but it ran into twrp and if the stock recovery is still on the phone or I can put It back in some way that would be great cause I don't know how to access it. yeah it got messed up after going back to stock my nephew downloaded an android update on my phone when I let him play with it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilc73