LG G3 Durability

anon(9029232)

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
So I got pretty mad the other day and I threw my LG G3 off of a two story balcony onto concrete. All I had on the phone was a Cruzerlight Bugdroid Case and a tempered glass screen protector. Obviously the screen got cracked but it is only a few cracks that are spaced apart and when the screen is on you cant even see the cracks. Im not sure if its my case, the screen protector, or the phone that made it have this little damage but i have to say I am very impressed.

Posted via a Rooted AT&T LG G3

anon(9029232)

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
Yes. Don't be an ***** like me. The main point of this post is to show, at least for me, the G3 is a pretty durable phone

TJWINS

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
Yes. Don't be an ***** like me. The main point of this post is to show, at least for me, the G3 is a pretty durable phone

I got mad at my brother and threw a pillow at him but I didn't realize my G3 was on the pillow. The G3 went through the drywall and the spigen air cushion case popped off but the G3 came away without a scratch and in mint condition while the spigen case came out with scuffs. This G3 is one tough cookie :)

Posted via the Android Central App

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
^^^Heh heh heh.
I'm sure LG will see this thread but I doubt they'll take advantage of it...
"The G3 is one of our most durable devices. One owner threw his off the balcony two storeys onto concrete in a rage, and another threw his unwittingly at his brother's head, straight through the drywall. Both phones were unharmed."

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
^^^I do apologise Rix....I think I misread your original post....I thought you'd said there was no damage. Sorry to hear.

tardus

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Lucky the G3 digitizer is inexpensive and very easy to replace. Check Youtube. Doesn't look complicated.

By the way, what made you so angry that you threw your phone?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnS21