LG G3 Front facing camera

Marco Magana

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Hi just got my LG g3 was messing with the camera and I noticed that the front facing camera looks a but I'd, I previously owned a st and on there the front facing camera had dark warm colors and was really sharp. On my g3 the colors are like real grey when I take a selfie and very grainy as well. Is this normal? Or do I have a defective front facing camera, if yours willing please post pictures from front facing camera. Thank you

Posted via the Android Central App

TJWINS

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
Hi just got my LG g3 was messing with the camera and I noticed that the front facing camera looks a but I'd, I previously owned a st and on there the front facing camera had dark warm colors and was really sharp. On my g3 the colors are like real grey when I take a selfie and very grainy as well. Is this normal? Or do I have a defective front facing camera, if yours willing please post pictures from front facing camera. Thank you

The stock camera app automatically blurs the front facing camera when you launch it. You have to move the blur slider to the left every time you launch it to get sharper images. The stock camera also takes blurry pics from the rear camera as well. I use Google camera instead and it provides much sharper pictures from both the front and rear cameras. Only downside is that the Google camera doesn't support 4k video on the G3 but I'm sure it will be enabled in a future update since Google camera is the default stock camera on the Nexus 6 which does shoot 4k video. Also I don't see SD card support in Google camera but that's not a problem for me since I just use the file manager to move the photos to the camera roll on my SD card. There are plenty of 3rd party camera apps in Google Play with Camera 360 being one of the most popular. Everything else is better than the stock camera on the LG G3. Hope that helps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GodofFire