LG G3 kernel wakelocking, I'm desperate.

ruttix

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

So, for the prologue:
I've recently tried setting my headphones volumes higher, and ended up in a bootloop.
I've researched some, and some people even mentioned it as a soft brick.
I factory-resetted, and flashed my stock ROM via the LGFlashTool updated it to the latest version, and then restored everything with Titanium Backup (I didn't have Nandroid). I also installed TWRP and Nandroid so this won't happen to me again.

Ever since then, my kernel is wakelocking all the time. I never get a deep sleep for over a few minutes. Checking with BetterBatteryStats, I see just a buttload of kernel proccess always wakelocking. I have no idea what to do.
I'm adding the text file that BetterBatteryStats produced, hoping someone can help.
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• BetterBatteryStats-2014-12-13_182342025 TO SHARE.txt
    16.2 KB · Views: 31

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I'd suggest flashing a new ROM, or the stock ROM, after performing a full wipe: system/data/cache/boot. You can do this through recovery.

Flash the ROM and keep an eye on it. Let us know how it goes.

ruttix

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
I'd suggest flashing a new ROM, or the stock ROM, after performing a full wipe: system/data/cache/boot. You can do this through recovery.

Hmmm... Can I restore my Nandroid backup afterwards? I can't afford to lose everything.

Last edited:

ruttix

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site

Well.. I wiped everything thriugh TWRP and reflashed.
When I tried restoring through Nandroid, I had some wierd issue where the screen went black and it said something about fastboot..
I reflashed again and yet the same thing is happening with the kernel wakelock.
I dunno what to do.
Anyone?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slim_78