Lg g3 lollipop uk EE

chimpboy74

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Im jealous! I hope it comes to the US sometime soon lol
Had lots of error messages ever since due to app updates not appearing for me. Finally the last one appeared just now so seem good to go. Straight away it says no guest mode on lollipop. Hmmmm that's disappointing as I used that.

chimpboy74

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
I have to add. With the limited use the lag is much better. Will need to see if that bears out over next few days and isnt just "placebo"

Last edited:

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I have to add. With the limited use the lag is much better. Will need to see if that bears out over next few days and isnt just "placebo"

I was struck by that too so if it is just placebo it's fooling two of us.

Posted via the Android Central App

chimpboy74

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
A few more hours in and still feeling that the lag is better. Not liking lock screen notifications though. Unless I have missed something I either have banners displaying my texts for all the world to read, a banner that says I have a text but no info (better) or no info at all. I liked the symbols at top of screen so I could see if I had mail, text etc without a big ugly stripe across the screen.

Anyway to get back to that?

I also find guest mode a bit random now. No knock code, and when I go into guest mode all sorts of weird animations occur (almost like black explosions in screen! ) then more often than. Not screen goes black and can't do anything......strange.

If the lag is genuinely sorted I'll be very happy though

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I agree about the banners but that's just the way it is.
Overall it seems so far to be a gentler version of L compared to my Nexus 5 however.

stmax

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
Unless I have missed something I either have banners displaying my texts for all the world to read, a banner that says I have a text but no info (better) or no info at all. I liked the symbols at top of screen so I could see if I had mail, text etc without a big ugly stripe across the screen.

Anyway to get back to that?

If the lag is genuinely sorted I'll be very happy though

Under Settings...Sound (believe it or not)...Lock Screen. you can set the level of info you want on notifications.

stmax

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
I find that before I would press the down volume and power at same time but now when I do it I make sure I hit the down button a fraction of a second before hitting the power. I do it as one motion with one finger. I seem to get screenshots this way.

chimpboy74

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Too soon to say for me but I'm finding chrome a bit buggy. My other gripes are more to do with changes to lollipop I'm not liking.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaysonIrwin