LG G3 vertical lines

kaptansharp

Jan 19, 2017
Visit site
Hi guys, I have a problem.

My phone freezes and restarts. When LG logo comes, there is a problem like this (picture).
Does anyone know of this problem?

Is it a software or hardware problem?

Please help me...

s.jpg

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! It's almost certainly a hardware issue, although I suppose a corrupt firmware might do that as well. I think you'll need to bring it to a repair shop.

kaptansharp

Jan 19, 2017
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! It's almost certainly a hardware issue, although I suppose a corrupt firmware might do that as well. I think you'll need to bring it to a repair shop.

Thanks for replying. I went to a repair shop today.
He told me ' your phone need to 'root'.
I said ' Are you sure? I guess problem is hardware.'
He said 'no you need to root and rom'

I am consumed with this problem. What can i do? Is this hardware or software?

PLEASE HELP ME!

edit: When this happens, my phone gets very hot.hight temperature.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Strange that the tech would immediately suggest rooting. Did you ask him if he's seen this before? In any case, I don't have rooting experience. You could search the forums here, or check over at XDA-developers.com for instructions on how to root your phone. But if you can't boot up, I'm not sure how you're going to root it in the first place.

kaptansharp

Jan 19, 2017
Visit site
Strange that the tech would immediately suggest rooting. Did you ask him if he's seen this before? In any case, I don't have rooting experience. You could search the forums here, or check over at XDA-developers.com for instructions on how to root your phone. But if you can't boot up, I'm not sure how you're going to root it in the first place.

I think it's hardware. When the phone is warming, it's restarting but not opening. I mean it's doing it when it's too hot. Maybe problem is motherboard?